Special Cleansing Solution – Splash warm water all over your face. Take 2~3 pumps of cleansing oil onto the palms of hands. Using your fingertips, gently massage cleanser on dampened face with light upward strokes to create a warming lather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Doux LW Serum – Use about a pea-sized amount of serum for the face, applying the serum about 2 minutes after your cleanser (not on wet skin). Gently massage into face with fingertips in light upward strokes. Then, wait another 1 to 2 minutes before moving next step.
- *Highly encouraged to use with Time Reverse Step1 for maximum absorption and effect. (Blend in the ratio of 2 drops (Doux LW serum) to 1 drop (Time Reverse Step 1) then apply onto face)
Time Reverse Step 1 – Pour a small amount (1 to 2 drops) of TR Step 1 (Emu Oil) into the palm of your clean hand and massage evenly onto face and neck. One drop of emu oil will cover an area approximately. Apply more emu oil if needed to cover entire area. You do not need to rub the oil all the way in since emu oil is a penetrating oil and will absorb into the skin on its own. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have probably used too much. Simply reduce the amount that you use next time.
- *Highly encouraged to use with Doux LW Serum to enhance moisture absorption. (Blend in the ratio of 2 (Doux LW serum) to 1 (Time Reverse Step 1) then apply onto face)
- *For severely dry skin, apply TR Step 1 as the final step of your evening regimen.
Sure Whitening Cream – Apply Sure Whitening cream onto face. Do not rub it; apply it only by tapping onto the face. Pat to absorb. Leave it onto face for almost 2 to 3 mins. Massage with a gentle circular motion until absorb completely. Allow to completely absorb before applying any further product.
- *Highly recommended to use Reflective Cream for next step in daytime.
Time Reverse Step 2 – Apply TR Step 2 evenly over face and neck, avoiding sensitive eye area. Do not rub it; apply it only tapping onto the face. Pat to absorb. Test first 1 to 2 times weekly before proceeding to using 4-5 times weekly. Allow to completely absorb before applying any further product. It’s important to use TR Step 2 primarily at night because of UV rays. For dry or sensitive skin, use in conjunction with Time Reverse Step 1.
*For general use: Apply nightly on clean and dry skin. Gently massage in a circular motion to roll, lift, and sweep away dead skin cells. Avoid eye area. Stop use in case of excessive skin irritation. Follow with OG3 Intensive Cream
*For sensitive skin: Apply on clean and dry skin one to three times a week depending on skin sensitivity. Gently massage in a circular motion to roll, lift, and sweep away dead skin cells. Avoid eye area. Stop use in case of excessive skin irritation. Follow with OG3 Intensive Cream.
OG3 Intensive Cream – Nighttime is the perfect time to apply OG3 Intensive cream, strongest, most powerful anti-aging ingredients. After cleansing or as the final step of your evening regimen, evenly spread over entire face. Gently massage into skin in circular motions and finish with upward strokes. Allow to completely absorb before applying any further product. Use with Special Cleansing Solution, Doux LW Serum and Time Reverse Step1 to better prep your skin
- *To reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles, highly recommended to apply OG3 Intensive Cream during daytime. It is formulated to provide a UVB protective layer against free radical damage and environmental assaults to preserve.
Reflective Cream – Apply on clean skin before sun exposure and daily all over face, avoiding eye area. Do not rub it; apply it only tapping onto the face. Pat to absorb. Gently massage any remaining excess into the skin. Daily use is recommended as part of a healthy skincare regimen.
- *Highly recommended to re-apply Reflective Cream frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under make-up or alone.